A couple of quick updates for race day spectating at Ironman Mont Tremblant:
- Bike special needs has moved this year to the Montee Ryan, just up from the beach. I still think good bike spectating will be by the bike-out where the turn-around will be or at the traffic circle right by the beach club.
- There is a great bridge over the run course now making it easier to get from side to side.
- Eat Poutine to keep your energy up, spectating is a sport after all.
- Follow us on twitter for updates and tweet us how your athletes are doing.
- The coffee shop across from the movie theatre looks open!
Have a great day everyone and best of luck to all the athletes!!!
Sherry is one of the TriWivesClub and LifeDoneWell co-founders and contributes to multiple blogs. She is a former co-owner of the California Apparel News and had a career in the healthcare industry. Her passions include traveling, real food, the environment, and animal rescue/welfare. She lives a healthy lifestyle and has been a vegetarian since 1987. She and her husband are parents to two rescue pups and reside in Connecticut.