We are NuttZo fans for all the goodness it offers and all the options of NuttZo flavors you can choose from. Making sure we are fueled by real food that we have control over, though, is what we love the most…and the versatility. While we eat it plain, on scones, in smoothies, and I’ve even created muffins and protein truffle balls with it, I decided to take my creativity one step further and make a NuttZo Banana Bread. Success! It ended up being so easy to make and oh, so delicious.
INGREDIENTS FOR NuttZo BANANA BREAD
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup NuttZo – use your favorite flavor
- 2 bananas
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
Now for the easy part…
I use my stand up mixer for this, but you can use a hand mixer also.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Prepare a 9×5 loaf pan with butter and dust with flour.
- Cream butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla and blend well.
- If using a stand up mixer, add Nuttzo and bananas and mix well. If using a hand mixer, first mash the bananas with a fork before adding.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a bowl and stir together.
- Add dry mixture to wet mixture about 1/4 cup at a time to integrate together.
- Once combined completely pour into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 40 minutes or until the testing stick comes out clean.
We use this bread a few ways…As is with butter, to make French toast, or try it instead of bread in a sandwich! Whichever way you choose, know your Nuttzo Banana Bread will be tasty!
Sherry is one of the TriWivesClub and LifeDoneWell co-founders and contributes to multiple blogs. She is a former co-owner of the California Apparel News and had a career in the healthcare industry. Her passions include traveling, real food, the environment, and animal rescue/welfare. She lives a healthy lifestyle and has been a vegetarian since 1987. She and her husband are parents to two rescue pups and reside in Connecticut.