Check out these delicious air fryer Thanksgiving recipes that will make your holiday feast a breeze. Your air fryer can do everything from turkey to green beans to yams!
Are you looking for some delicious Thanksgiving recipes that can be made in an air fryer? Why not ditch the traditional Thanksgiving recipes this year and try something new? And why not try something that makes your dinner taste better and is easier to cook? I am a fan of both of those things!
Check out these unique recipes for your holiday feast, no matter how many people you serve. Whether you’re looking to save time or just want to make your turkey a little healthier, check out these awesome air fryer Thanksgiving recipes.
Check out these 40 Thanksgiving side dish recipes for even more inspiration.
Air Fryers are becoming increasingly popular for their ability to cook food quickly and evenly without all the extra fat. And since they cook food faster, you’ll have more time to enjoy your holiday feast. Plus, it frees up valuable oven space on busy holidays.
Your air fryer can do everything from the turkey to the Thanksgiving side dishes like green beans and yams. And to prove it, we’ve gathered up some of the best air fryer Thanksgiving recipes from around the web.
5 Recipes For A Thanksgiving Feast in Your Air Fryer
- Air Fried Turkey Breast: This recipe is perfect for small gatherings or if you’re looking for a lighter option. The air fryer cooks the turkey breast quickly and evenly, resulting in a juicy and delicious bird. Serve with your favorite gravy and cranberry sauce.
- Air Fried stuffing: Fill your air fryer basket with pre-made stuffing mix and cook until golden brown and crispy. Serve with mashed potatoes and roasted vegetables. Delicious!
- Air Fried Sweet Potatoes: Tired of dry, overcooked sweet potatoes? The air fryer is here to rescue your holiday side dish! Simply coat sliced sweet potatoes in olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Cook in the air fryer until tender and delicious. Serve with marshmallows and pecans for a truly decadent treat.
- Air Fried Green Beans: Give your green beans a crispy, flavorful coating by tossing them in a mixture of cornstarch, garlic powder, and paprika before air frying. Serve with roasted potatoes and cranberry sauce for a complete holiday meal. Yum!
- Air Fried Pumpkin Pie: Yes, you can even air fry pumpkin pie! Simply place a slice of pie in the air fryer basket, cut side down, and cook for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. The result is a crispy, flaky crust and a perfectly cooked filling. Serve with whipped cream, and enjoy!
I am a home cook that does things my way. In my kitchen, I make breakfast, pack lunches, prepare snacks, and cook dinner. During the week, we eat real food that is homemade, organic, and local. On the weekends we do explore more of our local restaurants. I bake my own bread, juice fresh oranges every other day, and make my own kombucha and other weekly favorites.