If you love sangria, then you’ll “fall” hard for this fall-inspired HARD APPLE CIDER SANGRIA RECIPE. Think hard apple cider and brandy.
We love our Sangria and at all times during the year. The only thing we do is change up the Sangria recipe for the seasons. While it’s probably most known for summer enjoyment and dining al fresco, when you choose white Sangria. Tt works equally well for fall and winter with red wine or hard apple cider and brandy.
One of the things we really love about Sangria is that it works great for a party, although we have been known to finish the pitcher with little outside help. Since we’ve already shared our summer Sangria recipe with you, we thought we’d add our fall recipe to the mix for you to enjoy now!
This Hard Apple Cider Sangria recipe is the perfect drink to enjoy all Fall long! Enjoy it with a charcuterie board or some appetizers.
HOW TO MAKE HARD APPLE CIDER SANGRIA
- 1 cup apple juice
- 2 tbsp lemon juice – we prefer fresh
- 1/4 cup apple brandy
- One 22-ounce bottle hard apple cider
- 1 cup quartered and chopped apples – all colors, peel on
- 1 navel orange, quartered and thinly sliced
Combine all the ingredients, except for the hard cider, in a pitcher and let sit in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Right before serving, add the hard cider.
Stir and serve your HARD APPLE CIDER SANGRIA RECIPE over ice.
- * 1 cup apple juice
- * 2 tbsp lemon juice - we prefer fresh
- * 1/4 cup apple brandy
- * One 22-ounce bottle hard apple cider
- * 1 cup quartered and chopped apples - all colors, peel on
- * 1 navel orange, quartered and thinly sliced
- * Ice
- Combine all the ingredients, except for the hard cider, in a pitcher and let sit in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Right before serving, add the hard cider.
- Stir and serve your HARD APPLE CIDER SANGRIA RECIPE over ice.
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE SANGRIA RECIPE?
Sherry is one of the TriWivesClub and LifeDoneWell co-founders and contributes to multiple blogs. She is a former co-owner of the California Apparel News and had a career in the healthcare industry. Her passions include traveling, real food, the environment, and animal rescue/welfare. She lives a healthy lifestyle and has been a vegetarian since 1987. She and her husband are parents to two rescue pups and reside in Connecticut.